This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you visit our website, use or inquire for our services and the choices you have associated with that information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When you visit our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This personally identifiable information includes, but not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Phone No.
- Company Name
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you only when you fill out a form or provide information on our website or social media platforms.
Tracking & Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
1. Session Cookies - We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
2. Preference Cookies - We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. Security Cookies - We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information provided you for following objectives -
1. To communicate with you regarding our services
2. To provide and improve our services
4. To provide customer care and support
5. To detect, prevent and address any technical issues
6. To improve the online user experience on our website or blog
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our records.